Monday, December 4, 2017

LDRS: Fun Wintery Scene Using Little Darlings Stamps and Dies


Hi everyone!  I'm here with you today to share a super fun winter/Christmas card using an adorable LDRS Creative stamp and die set from Little Darlings (and these are on sale right now too!!!).

To create this card, I first created my background using some Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Inks.  I spritzed the panel with some water to give it that fun distressed look.  I then stamped the adorable images from the North Woods Stamp and Die Set from LDRS Creative and then colored the images with my Zig Markers and a water brush.  I then cut out the critters and trees using the coordinating dies that come in the set.  Next, I used the hillside border die from the Snowy Day Border Die Set (this die can actually be used in so many ways . . . it coordinates with the snowflake border die beautifully, but, as I did here, you can use it by itself to create a fun hillside) to create a snowy hillside and then adhered that to my distress inked panel.  I then adhered the trees and critters to the panel with some foam tape and then adhered the entire panel to the front of a standard A2 sized note card.  I added a sentiment from the Splendid Azure Quick Words Sticker Set which I thought went well with the little scene I created.  My idea is to give this as a thank you note for Christmas gifts received during the holiday season.  Finally, for a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops on the tree and around the panel to look like snow.




 Don't forget to check out the Clearance Section to find some amazing deals.

I really hope you enjoyed my card for today. It is so fun to color up these adorable images from Little Darlings.

Thank you for joining us here at the LDRS Inspiration Blog. Remember we are always here to inspire you.
There are some great deals in the CLEARANCE SECTION of our store available NOW and there is a DISCOUNT CODE available on the Spotlight product from the monthly NEWSLETTER so get signed up! Love video tutorials?  Our DT on the YOU TUBE channel will show you how to use the products. Visit us at any of our other Social Media locations and never miss out on inspiration with these great products!
Huge Hugs,
Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company