Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Video Tutorial - Lawn Fawn - Booyah - Creating a fun Halloween Scene

Hi everyone!  It's Christine here for Butterfly Reflections Ink and I'm so excited to share this fun Halloween care with you today.  I have created a video tutorial for my card today and if you are interested, you can view it here:
(To view on YouTube, click HERE)

And here are some pictures of my card:







To create my card, I first cut out the tree scene using the awesome Leafy Tree Backdrop: Portrait Die from Lawn Fawn.  This die also comes in a Landscape Orientation as well.  I can't say enough good things about this die set.  It is so easy to create fun scenes and believe me, well worth the money :)  Anyway, I cut this out and then I created my starry night sky background using my Gansai Tambi Watercolor - 36 Color Set.  I next adhered my cute black picket fence (cut from the adorable Picket Fence Border Die from Lawn Fawn) to the watercolor night sky panel.  I then adhered the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Portrait Die on top of the scene.  Next, I stamped my adorable ghosts and accessories from the Booyah Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn and then colored them with my Zig markers and my Detailer water brush.  I used the Booyah Coordinating Dies to cut everything out and then coated the ghosts with my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.  I then cut out the cat die from the Scalloped Treat Box Haunted House Add-On Die Set from Lawn Fawn and adhered him with Foam Tape to the card.  I added some eyes from the Doodlebug Eye Cand Shape Sprinkles for a fun touch.  I adhered my ghosts and accessories to the card with Foam Tape as well.  I then adhered the entire panel to an A2 sized card base with Foam Tape.  What do you think?

Well, that's from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!
Hugs, Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company