Friday, October 13, 2017

Video Tutorial - Kennedy Grace Creations - Water Coloring a Beautiful Floral Image with Zig Markers

Hi everyone!  I have a ew card and video tutorial to share with you today showing how I mixed my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to paint this beautiful floral image from Kennedy Grace Creations.  Here's my video:

To view on YouTube, click HERE

And here are some pictures of my card:







To create this card, I stamped the beautiful floral image from the Friendship Blessings Stamp Set from Kennedy Grace onto some Canson XL watercolor paper.  I then colored it with my Zig Markers (for the petals, I used Brown, Orange, and Yellow, for the greenery, I used Olive Green, and for the shadow around the image, I used Light Blue, and for the dirt at the bottom, I used Brown).   I then added some Lemon Sorbet Sequins from Kennedy Grace around the image panel.  I then adhered the panel to some design paper and then adhered the entire panel to a Golden Yellow card base.  I then added the sentiment, from the same stamp set, onto t hat same cardstock.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  I hope you enjoyed today's card and video.  Big hugs!

1 comment:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I struggle with yellows so bad, you make it look easy

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company