Sunday, August 13, 2017

Video Tutorials - Watercolor Pearlescent Background and watercolor painting with Honey Bee Stamps

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I have a two part video for you today, sharing in the first video how I created a fun ocean background scene using Gansai Tambi watercolor paints and silver pearlescent paint from Kuretake, and in the second video, how to watercolor paint the mermaid with Zig Markers and a water brush.  Here's video #1 on the watercolor ocean background:

 (to view on YouTube, click HERE)

And here's video #2 on painting the mermaid:

(to view on YouTube, click HERE).


And here are some pictures:





I used the following Zig markers to color the mermaid: Deep Violet, Light Violet, Marine Green, Dark Brown, Brown, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink.  I used Olive Green and Light Brown for the turtle.  I used Brown and some Light Blue for the bottle (plus I put some Glossy Accents on the bottle).  I embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder from Stampin' Up!  I also used lots of Wink of Stella on the  mermaid.  What do you think?


Well, that's it from me today!  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and I'll catch you in the next video!


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company