Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Video Tutorial - Honey Bee Stamps - Painting Images with Zig Markers and a Water Brush

Hi everyone!  I had some requests to show how I colored yesterday's mermaid image with my Zig markers and a water brush so today's video shares that technique with you.  I also went ahead and created a brand new card with this new colored image and I'll share pictures of that below.  Here's my video:


And here are some pictures of the  new card I created:









I used the following Zig Markers for my coloring: Brown, Light Brown, Gray, Light Gray, Turquoise Green, Violet, Light Violet, Light Pink, Blue, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company