Monday, August 21, 2017

Video Tutorial - Honey Bee Stamps - How to Create a Fun Shaker Card

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a fabulous week!  I have a new video and card to share with you today showing how I created this fun shaker card.  Here's the video:

To view on YouTube, click HERE)
The adorable images are from Honey Bee Stamps.  I just love their new mermaid release stamp sets.  I watercolored the background with my Gansai Tambi watercolor paints.  I then painted all of the images with my Zig markers and a water brush.  Here are the Zig markers I used: Brown, Light Brown, Marine Green, Violet, Light Violet, Light Gray, Gray, Light Pink, Olive Green, Yellow, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink. 


To purchase the foam strips from Stampin Up! that I used in the video to make the shaker card, Click Here
I hope you enjoy this video and the card.  Have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company