Saturday, August 5, 2017

Video Tutorial: Craftin' Desert Divas New Release - Watercolors

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  I am super excited to be sharing two cards with you today from a brand new stamp set soon to be released from Craftin' Desert Divas.  Here's my video:



And here are some pictures of both cards:















For the pirate card, I used Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, and Cracked Pistashio distress oxide inks for the background.  I used the following Zig marker colors: Black, Blue, Dark Brown, Brown, Light Brown, Deep Red, Yellow, Green, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink.


For the princess card, I used Kuretake Pearlescent paint for the background.  I then used the following Zig markers: Dark Brown, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink. 


I hope you enjoy this brand new stamp set as much as I do, it is so sweet!  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and I'll catch you tomorrow with a new video and a new peek from the Craftin' Desert Divas release!! :)


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company