Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Video Tutorial - Creating a Fun Scene with Distress Ink, Watercolor, and Craftin Desert Divas Stamps

Hi everyone! :)  I hope you are having a wonderful day!  I have a new card and video tutorial to share with you today showing how I created this adorable scene using my distress inks, watercolor, and this adorable image from Craftin Desert Divas.  Here's my video:

And here are some pictures of my card:





For this card, I used the adorable Dino Dig Stamp Set.  I created the main panel using a could stencil and Salty Ocean Distress Ink.  I then cut another panel the same size and then cut out two "sand dunes" using the Ocean Border Dies.  I inked them with Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, and Walnut Stain distress inks and then spritzed the with water for a fun distress look.  I then water colored the cute dinosaur image using my Zig Markers and a water brush.  I used the following Zig markers: Blue, Gray, Olive Green, Light Brown, and Brown.  For a finishing touch, I added a few sequins.  Just a super simple, but fun card that lets you practice with a couple techniques.  I hope you enjoy the card and video.  Thank you so much as always for stopping by!!!



No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company