Monday, July 31, 2017

Video Tutorial - Creating a Fun Background Scene with Honey Bee Stamps and Distress Oxide Inks

Hi everyone!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I have a new card and video tutorial to share with you today showing how I created a fun ocean scene using some dies and some distress inks and distress oxide inks.  Here's the video:



The gorgeous stamp set is called Mermaid Song and is from the most recent release from Honey Bee Stamps.  I used the Ocean Border Dies from Craftin' Desert Divas to create the waves.  Before I cut the waves out with the dies, I inked an entire panel of cardstock with Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feather, and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks.  I inked the sky using the Cloud Stencil from MFT and Salty Ocean Distress Ink.  I water colored the mermaid with the following Zig markers: Brown, Light Brown, Light Pink, Violet, Light Violet, Turquoise Green, Gray, Light Gray, Yellow, Flesh Color, Blush, and Almond Pink.  Here are some pictures:








Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Hugs!


No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company