Thursday, July 6, 2017

Video: Several Card Samples Using Kim's Card Kits

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a truly wonderful day.  It's been really rainy here the last couple days, but that's okay, more time inside for crafting I suppose :)  Today I have a fun video to share showcasing one of the more recent card kits from Kim's Card Kits.  I'm a bit late sharing this as this kit had a patriotic theme to it which would have been perfect for the 4th of July.  However, I still wanted to share the video and the cards with you.  I do not know Kim and she did not ask for this video nor does she know I'm doing it.  I just wanted to share something I love with you guys.  Sometimes it's easily to lose the creativity mojo so I find it helps to do a card kit or two to get the creativity flow again.  It's so fun sometimes to just let someone else tell you what to do.  The kit is very high quality and the card designs are fabulous.  I hope you enjoy!  Here's the video:





And here are pictures of the cards:





To check out Kim's Card Kits, click HERE.  I hope you enjoyed today's projects.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!




No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company