Sunday, June 25, 2017

Video Tutorial: Creating a Fun Coffee Scene on your Card with Watercolors and Craftin' Desert Divas Stamps

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I have a fun new video to share with you today using some watercolor techniques and some brand new stamps from Craftin' Desert Divas.  Today, I used the adorable Coffee Wizards Stamp Set.  How cute is this set?!?! :)  I did some water coloring in the background using Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I then water colored the cute goat and coffee bag using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I used Violet, Deep Violet, Brown, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Yellow, Blue, Light Pink, and Gray to color the images.  Here's my video tutorial:

And here are some pictures:



I also added some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to the water colored background, once it dried, and to the critter, added some Glossy Accents to the coffee, and then adhered the whole panel (which I cut out using the fancy frame dies from Craftin' Desert Divas), onto a brown notecard (which I cut from Chocolate Chip cardstock from Stampin' Up!).  I added some sequins and some a piece of twine.  What do you think?
Well, that's it from me today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll catch you back here tomorrow for another video :)


Hugs, Christine

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company