Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hi everyone and welcome to the Craftin' Desert Divas Blog.  It's Christine here with a fun card to share with you today.  I'm a lawyer, but recently made the leap to make crafting my full time job and I haven't looked back since.  I'm thrilled to be working with Craftin' Desert Divas.  I hope you enjoy my card for today.


This card uses some images from the utterly adorable Coffee Wizards Stamp Set.  Here's a full view of the stamp set:




How adorable are these little guys?  I Just love them.  Here's my card for today:





To create this card, I first colored the adorable images with my Zigs and a water brush.  I then used my Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink, my Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink, and my Cracked Pistashio Distress Oxide Ink to create the background.  I then used some water to create the distressed look.  I then used the Fancy Frame Dies to cut out both layers (the image panel and the brown cardstock underneath).  I adhered my images with dimensional tape and then added some sequins from the Beyond the Horizon Sequin Mix.  What do you think?


Well, I sure hope you enjoyed today's card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by the Craftin' Desert Divas Blog.  Have a wonderful day :)


Hugs, Christine



No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company