Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Two Step Stampin with Stampin' Up!'s Cool Treats Stamp Set



Hi everyone!  I'm super late with this post today, YouTube took forever to download my video tutorial :)  Today I'm sharing three card samples using Stampin' Up!'s Cool Treats and Swirly Bird stamp sets and coordinating dies.  The Cool Treats set is a layering, or "two step" stamping set and I will demonstrate this technique for you in my video tutorial.  Here are all my card samples together:




For all cards, I used the same color scheme: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, and Whisper White (thick Whisper White for the card bases).  I also used the SU stitched circle, oval, and square dies.  Here's a close up of my first card (I did a video tutorial on this card as well).





Here is a link to my video tutorial:





Here's a close up of my second card:





And finally, my third card:






Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  If you are interested in any of the products I used to create these cards, please go HERE.  Huge hugs!






























No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company