Friday, May 26, 2017

Creating a fun scene with stencils and Simon Says Stamp products

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day and for my friends in the US, I hope you are having a great start to your Memorial Day weekend!  I have a fun video and card to share with you today using an adorable stamp set from Simon Says Stamp and some other products to create a fun scene on my card.  Here's my video tutorial:

And here are some pictures:


I used my Lawn Fawn Simple Grassy Hillside dies to create the grass. I then used the new Cloud Stencil from My Favorite Things to create the cloud background (I used Broken China Distress Oxide ink). I then stamped all the images from the adorable Some Bunny Special stamp set from Simon Says Stamp with Black Dye ink from Hero Arts. I then colored all of the images using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush. I used Gray Brown and Peach Pink for the bunny, and brown for the pot he's standing on and Light Green for the grass. I used Gray, Wine Red, and Dark Oatmeal for the mailbox. I used pink, yellow, and light green for the pink flowers and light blue, yellow, and light green for the blue flower. I used orange and light green for the carrots. I also heat embossed my sentiment (also from the same stamp set) with white embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp. Finally, I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh (the friendship mix). What do you think? Well, that's it from me today. Thank you all so much as always for stopping by! Big hugs!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company