Tuesday, June 30, 2015

For My Super Friend - Exciting News

Hi everyone!  I'm so, so, so very excited to share some wonderful crafting news with you today.  I was asked to join the CC Designs Stamps DT!  You can see the formal announcement HERE on the CC Designs Blog!  I'm SO excited, I just love these sweet little images.  We also have a brand new release this week so I wanted to share my first card with you.

How cute is this sweet little girl?  I just love her!  The theme of this month's release is Super Heroes and boy do we have some cute images to share.  I of course colored the image in copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

My cardstock is from Stampin Up (more exciting news, I'm now a SU demonstrator and I'll be creating a brand new blog for just SU projects . . . for now, if you need any supplies, hop on over to my Stampin' Up! Website).  I also added a big bow and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The adorable sentiment and all die cuts are brand new releases from CC Designs Stamps.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Hugs! 

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Hi Christine,

What a 'super' card! Love this image, it's fantastic!

Lyns x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company