Sunday, May 17, 2015

Kit and Clowder's Craft for Clearwater Event:

Hi everyone!  Two posts from me in one day, how crazy is that?!?! :)  When Alyce over at Kit and Clowder invited me to guest design for a big event she's having over on the Facebook group, I was so honored and of course said yes.


To celebrate over 6,000 members over at the Kit and Clowder Facebook Page, Alyce is throwing a huge celebration this weekend.  Beautiful artwork, free images, and, you get to support an incredibly worthwhile cause.  Here is my guest design card using one of the images you can get by making a minimum donation to this worthwhile cause:



This is an image Alyce had commissioned just for this event by the super talented YamPuff.  This image was a dream to color.  I of course colored her with my copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Dolphin: W2, W4, W6, W8

I used my Tim Holtz spritzer with a distress marker to create the blue border around the image.  My DP is from MME.  I added a ribbon with some bling and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  What do you think?

Please head over to the Kit and Clowder Facebook Page to read all about this worthwhile cause.  If you would like to donate go HERE.  Thank you so much as always for stopping by.  Hugs!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company