Saturday, July 5, 2014

You're My Anchor

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  To all my friends, in the States, I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July celebration yesterday :)  Well, it's Saturday so that means it's another Challenge day over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog. 
We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN a $10 gift card to the Shop!! Show us your stuff!!  This week our hostess is Krafty Girl, KAREN! And her challenge is DOODLING! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp or another stamp, and include some doodling on it! Pull out those fabby stamps and play along! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!! Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image, she's from the Ahoy Sailor stamp set and I just LOVE this set! I had so much fun coloring her up.  Here are the copics I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Reds: R35, R37, R39, R59
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Anchor and Shadow: W2, W4, W6

My card base is cardstock from SU and my DP is from DCWV.  The die cuts were made from a Memory Box die.  I added roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The awesome sentiment is one of many that comes with this set.  Since the challenge is doodling, I also added some doodles around the image :)  What do you think? 

Don't forget that we've got LOTS of fabulous stamp sets on SALE in our FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS this weekend 30-50%  OFF over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps store!!! We've also just gotten HUGE new shipment of paper pads including a whole new line by Wild Rose Studio!! Happy shoppin'!

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing DT creations and enter the challenge.  Have a wonderful weekend! :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company