Wednesday, July 2, 2014

So Fairy Cute! - Some Exciting Crafty News

Hi Everyone and Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  I have some super exciting crafty news (or should I say Krafty news?!?!) to share!  The amazing Kimmie from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has asked me to guest design again for the month of July!!!!!  I'm SO honored and excited.  These are truly my most favorite stamps ever so to get to guest design again is a treat!  I will have tons of projects to share all month long, I can't wait!  Today is my first post as a guest designer.  It's Wednesday so that means another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.  The Wonderful Wednesday Challenges are anything goes so please hop over to the blog and play along!  Here's my card:


For my card today I just had to ink up this adorable image, she's called Clarabelle and she was so much fun to color.  I of course colored her with my copics. Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from MME.  The die cuts are from a Memory Box Die.  I added a bow, some bling, some pearls, and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The adorable sentiment comes with the image.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Make sure to stop by the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog to check out the amazing DT creations and join in the Challenge!  Big Hugs! 

1 comment:

MarjoHoo said...

So beautiful!! Love the colors =)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company