Monday, June 23, 2014

We've Got Chemistry

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a great start.  I didn't get as much time in the craft room as I had hoped this weekend, but I did manage to get one card put together. 


For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  She's called Lab Geek and I just LOVE her!  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Lab Coat: W1, W2, W4, W6, Blender
Bow tie: R35, R37, R39, R59
Clipboard and desk: E42, E43, E44, E47
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97
Orange: YR04, YR07, YR09
Greens: G21, G94, G99

My cardstock is from SU and my DP is from MME.  I added a die cut from a Memory Box die and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts for some finishing touches.  The sentiment comes from the stamp set.  I also added lots of Glossy Accents to her lab goggles and the bottles on the table.  I tried my best to capture that effect with the camera, here's the best I could do to photograph it:



The Glossy Accents really is a cool effect, I wish it showed up better on the picture.  I'm also entering this card into the KKS Wonderful Wednesday Challenge.  Anyway, what do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  It's a crazy week at work for me, but I'll try to be back here on Wednesday with a new project.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Huge hugs!

1 comment:

Maroeska said...

Great card, I really love the image, it reminds me of myself in the lab, haha. And the colors are so well chosen and used, perfect!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company