Saturday, June 7, 2014

Prom Princess - ADU New Release

Hi everyone and Happy Saturday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.  I plan to be outside . . . a lot! :)  It's going to be a gorgeous weekend here and I want to take full advantage of it :)  I'm very excited to share my card with you today.  This is my first post back as a member of the All Dressed Up DT after a long break and I'm here today to showcase a brand spankin' new image just released.  Here she is:


How gorgeous is this image?!?!  She's called Prom Princess and she was a dream to color. I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG01, BG05, BG09

I created my card base out of SU cardstock.  The DP is from MME.  The die cuts are from a Memory Box die.  I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, a bow, and some pearls for some finishing touches.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Make sure to stop by the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog to see the rest of the June release and the rest of the DT's amazing creations.  Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday with a new project!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

Great to have you back :) she is so beautiful, just love how you have coloured her. Enjoy the weekend x

Kat W said...

Your colouring here is just gorgeous - love the folds on her dress :-) Beautifully put together and always love the swirls you use!
Hugs, Kat x

Unknown said...

Your coloring is amazing, Cristine! :)

Stacey said...

Gorgeous gorgeous colours Christine. Love this card. xxx Stacey xxx

Debs said...

super pretty and perfectly coloured...Hugs Debs x

Marilyn said...

Wow Christine! Smokin' good colouring and glad you are back!

Christine L said...

Oooh ooooh OOOOH! Stunning colouring of this elegant images Christine.. your dress folds are absolutely perfect! And loving the turquoise and pink together!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Christine, loving the colours x x x

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company