Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dream

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! :)  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  The new challenge is up over at Crafty Sentiments Designs and I have my DT card to share with you today so I'll get right to it.


Our challenge this week is Clean and Simple.  As you can probably see . . . I don't do clean and simple well :)  I tried to hard to go clean and simple on the design paper that I kinda forgot that by adding the die cuts and ribbon and flowers, that I was defeating the purpose of clean and simple :)  Oh well, I really did try :)

For my card, I just had to ink up this gorgeous image called Princess Mask.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: B81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99

My cardstock is of course SU.  My DP is from MME.  I added a ribbon and some bling and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  The die cuts were made from a die from My Favorite Things.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Make sure you stop by the Crafty Sentiments Designs blog to check out the rest of the DT creations and play along in the challenge.  See you back here tomorrow with another project :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company