Friday, June 27, 2014

Fairy Happy Birthday

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!  It's been a crazy busy week here, but I'm so glad the weekend is almost here :)  I found a little bit of time over the last couple of nights to put a project together so I'll get right to it.


How gorgeous is this image?!?!  She's called Comfy Slippers Fairy and she was a dream to color up, especially that hair!  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Pinks: RV10, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09
Shadow: W2, W4, W6

My cardstock is of course from SU and my DP is from MME.  The swirls were made from a Memory Box die.  I added a bow and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I also added a bit of bling to the bow and some pearls.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  I'm a bit behind in my projects, but I hope to be back really soon.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Huge hugs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsa! That hair is gorgeous! So much texture! Well done you! The rest is fab too. Erin xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow this is just so amazing. I really fantastic card
Amazing colouring.
Hugs Kelly

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company