Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Love

Hi everyone, the new challenge is up over at Through the Craftroom Door Magazine.  As always, the challenge is anything goes and our fabulous sponsor is Digi Stamps for Joy.  Here's my DT card:


For my card today, I just had to color up this gorgeous image, she's called Martini Tribalesque.  I of course colored her with copics.  Here are the copics I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E53, E25, E29
Yellows: Y36, Y38, E18
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89

My DP is from DCWV.  The sentiment is from Whimsy.  The dies were made with a Memory Box die and I added a ribbon and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so very talented! Go girl go! Merlin

Unknown said...

You are so very talented! Go girl, go! Merlin

Sandi said...

I love the way you colored this so much that I just had to go get the image. Gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous coloring!! Beautiful image:)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company