Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kiss Me - Inky Impressions New Release

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday :)  Hope you are all having a wonderful week.  This has been a super busy week for me craft wise, lots and lots of deadlines and exciting news to share :)  Today, I get to show off a brand new release from Inky Impressions.  This also coincides with our new challenge over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week was to create a girly/pink project.  Easy peasy for me :)  Here's my card using this brand new adorable image:


How sweet is this new image?!?!  I of course colored her with copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:
 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Heart: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47

I created my card base out of SU cardstock.  My DP is from Recollections.  I added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and a bow.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time.  What do you think? 

Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Please make sure to stop by the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog to see the other fabulous DT creations and also join in this week's challenge.  Big hugs!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Christine your card is great! Your coloring of her hair and dress are fantastic too!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company