Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happily Ever After

Hi again everyone :)  This is my second post for today so if you missed my debut post for Through the Craftroom Door magazine, please scroll down.  Today marks a new challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this week is Anything Goes, so easy peasy :)  Make sure to head over to the blog to see what the rest of the fabulous DT has created and to play along with our challenge this week :)  Here's my card:


For my card today, I just had to ink up this adorable image called Princess and the Frog.  As you know if you've ever been to my blog before, I love anything to do with fairytales so this image was right up my alley :)  I of course colored the image with copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89
Greens: G21, G94, G99
Tree Stump: E42, E43, E44, E47
Mushrooms: R35, R37, R39, R59
Clouds: C1, C3, BV60; Sky: B000

I created my card base using SU cardstock.  My DP is from DCWV Once Upon a Time stack.  The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps.  I added a bow and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts for some finishing touches.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a fabulous day! :)

1 comment:

Miss NiceRoad said...

very, very cute, my friend! I didn't know about Through the Craftroom Door magazine, I'll sure go & take a look :) have a nice day xx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company