Monday, October 21, 2013

The Best Thing About Me . . .

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I had a fabulous weekend, kinda hard to come back to work :)  Anyway, I have a new card to share with you today so I'll get right to it:


This is my DT card for All Dressed Up Digi Stamps.  Isn't this image fabulous?  She's from the Three Little Autumn Girls Set and I think she's faublous :)  She was so  much fun to color. I of course colored her with  my copics, here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Browns: E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Purples: RV93, RV95, RV99
Shorts: E23, E25, E29
Shadow: W2, W4, W6, Blender

My cardstock is from SU.  My DP is from Cosmo Cricket.  The die cut was made using a Memory Box die.  The sentiment is from Pink By Design.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today. Please check out the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog and enter the challenge.  You could win some of these adorable digi stamps!  Have a fabulous day! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful tones on this cute image. :)
Have a nice evening!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous colouring Christine and I love the purple!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company