Friday, September 13, 2013

Wonder

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! :)  I hope you are all having a fabulous day and have some fun things planned for the weekend.  I have some very exciting news to share today.  A while back, I was approached by Inky Impressions and asked to design for their Inspiration Blog.  Of course I said yes, what an honor!  Today is my first posting as a DT member and I'm super excited :)  I'll be posting here on my personal blog as well as on the Inspiration Blog every Friday.  I'll even have some tutorials from time to time so make sure to stop by :)  Without further delay, here's my card:


For my card today, I decided to play with this gorgeous image called Wishing Well Fairy.  Isn't she gorgeous?  She was so much fun to color.  I of course colored her with my copic markers, here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BV000, BV01, BV05, BV09
Shadow around image: B000, blender

The DP is from Carta Bella.  I added a bow, a jewel, and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The swirls were made using a Memory Box die.  The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  I also used these Disco Rhinestones,  I wish I could capture with the camera how sparkly gorgeous these are.  Here are a few more pictures of my card:



 What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend! :) 

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! Your card is adorable, love the colors and those dies are awesome!
Hugs Kelly

Carol said...

HUGE Congrats Hunni and so well deserved! Another stunning creation. Lotsa luv, hugs xoxo

Christine L said...

Congrats on your fab news hon... and well deserved.... this card is fabulous - and again, I LOVE your colouring!

Hugs
Christine (another one!)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ohhhh christine this is truly stunning!!!! i love the colours :)

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,love the image and fab details.xxx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company