Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dance for Joy

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I have a sweet card to share with you today, this is my DT card for 7 Kids College Fund


How sweet is she?!?! :)  This adorable image is called Dance for Joy from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I just LOVE her :)  I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and stamped her onto Copic XPress Blending Card.  She was of course colored with Copic Markers.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Blues: BV000, BV01, BV05, BV09

My cardstock is of course from SU.  My DP is from MME.  I added a bow and jewel (from Michael's), and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts for some finishing touches.  The flourish on the side is from a Memory Box die.  The adorable sentiment comes with the image.  Here are a few more pictures:



What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure and stop by 7 Kids College Fund for all your crafting needs :)

2 comments:

Danni said...

Very cute and sweet!! Such a pretty color of blue!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christine, adorable image, great colouring xxx

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company