Monday, August 5, 2013

Dance

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are having a great start to your week.  The new challenge is up over at Color Me Creative and this challenge is to use some pink in your coloring (super easy for me as it's hard for me to make a card without pink) :) 



For my card today, I was excited to use this adorable image from Wendy Burns Designs.  This particular image is called Abi Ballerina and I just love her, she was so fun to color.  I colored her with my copics.  Here are the colors I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89
Shadow around image: W2, W4, Blender

My DP is from MME.  I added a bow (the accent in the middle of the bow is from the dollar spot at Michael's).  The swirls were made using the Quinn Flourish Die from Memory Box dies (I got mine at Ellen Hutson).  The sentiment is from Verve Stamps.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by and make sure to join us over at Color Me Creative.  The sponsor for this challenge is CMC itself and you could win a free class with Suzanne (you definitely don't want to miss that!).  Have a wonderful day! :)

6 comments:

Danni said...

What an adorable image and such a sweet card!

Unknown said...

Christine this is wonderful, what a delightful image, love how you lay your cards out hun xxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I LOVE this card!!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love this card!

Beckie said...

So AWESOME!!! Gorgeous papers, image and die cuts. New follower ;)

You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party!

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy

Patricia St Martin said...

Just adorable. Love the pink coloring and the image is so amazing. I think I'm a follower.
Hugs, Pat

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company