Sunday, July 14, 2013

True Love

Hi everyone and happy Sunday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  I have some super exciting news to share!  A few months back, I was a guest designer for 7 Kids College Fund (one of my absolute favorite online crafting stores).  Well, I have been asked to return as a full time designer!!!  I'm SO excited!  I have a card to share today for my first full time DT post.  I have created a card today using this gorgeous stamp from Stamping Bella (I just love this sweet image). 

 
Here is a list of products I used to create this card (all products are available at 7 Kids College Fund):
 
 
 Here are the copic colors I used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21
Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89
Jacket: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Pants: E42, E43, E44, E47
Shoes: E23, E25, E29
Grass: G21, G24, G28
Shadow around image: W2, W4, blender
 Here are a few more pictures:
 

 
My DP is from MME.  The dies are from Memory Box.  I also added some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time.  What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.
 

9 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

Adorable! Love your color combo (-:
Congrats on new DT!

Lisa T said...

This is gorgeous!

Danni said...

Very pretty card!! Congrats on becoming a full time DT member!! woo-hoo!

Maire Gamber said...

Very beautiful and congrats on your wonderful news. You deserve it!
Hugz, Marie

Vivi Casale said...

Congrats Christine!!!
wow, your card is just stunning! your coloring is amazing!!!
xx

Crystal said...

This is totally adorable.....beautiful coloring...congrats on your new dt

Kelly said...

That is a gorgeous card! Love the image, so cute and colored perfectly.
Hugs Kelly

roseflowerbooks said...

Gorgeous love your coloring congrats at becoming full time DT;)

roseflowerbooks said...

Gorgeous, love the coloring! Congratulations on becoming a full time DT. Looking forward to more inspiration in the future

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company