Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Love

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday!  I hop you are all having a wonderful week :)  The new challenge is up over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this go around is anything goes with a vintage twist.  This definitely got me out of my comfort zone.  I've never really done "vintage" before but I had SO much fun with this challenge.  Here is my card:
 
 
I LOVE this image.  This is the Saturated Canary Charmings Rubber Stamp and oh she was a dream to color, so much fun.  I inked her up with Memento Tuexdo Black Ink and stamped her onto XPress It Blending Card.  I of course colored her with my Copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:
 
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress - Pinks: RV000, R81, R83, R85
Dress - Blues: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Dress - Corset: E42, E43, E44, E47
Flowers in hair: RV000, R81, R83, R85, R89, Y35, Y38, E18
 
I used MME Blush DP for my design paper.  I distressed it using my scissors and then used my Tim Holtz Blending Tool and SU Chocolate Chip ink to add some inking around my image and all my DPs.  I added some lace (which I also inked using my Tim Holtz Blending Tool ).  The embellishment in the middle of the bow is from Michael's.  The swirly embellishments were made using a Memory Box die.   The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.  Here are a few more views:
 

What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Have a wonderful day and thanks so much again for stopping by.  Make sure to stop by the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog and join us in the challenge.  Big hugs!

3 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Love your card, and wonderful colouring!
Mel. xxx

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! you did vintage fabulously!

Kelly said...

Gorgeous!! I love the darker edges and the papers with her!! Fairytale like! She is beautiful and I love your coloring!
Hugs Kelly

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company