Wednesday, March 13, 2013

All That Glitters

Hi everyone :)  I hope you are having a wonderful week.  Today is my second post as a Guest Designer for 7 Kids College Fund for the month of March.  Today is a new challenge over at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog and its' a challenge near and dear to my heart: GLITTER! :):)  If you know me, you know that there's at least a little bit of glitter on almost every single card I make :)  Without further ado, here's my card for the challenge:


Isn't this image stunning?  The image is by Saturated Canary and her name is Zoe by Saturated Canary.  I stamped the image on Copic XPress It Cardstock and then colored her up with Copic Sketch Markers.  Here are the copic markers that I used:

Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20; Eyes and Necklace: G20, G97, G99
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89, C9, C5, C3
Shoes: R81, R83, R85, R89
Shadow around image: W2, W4, W6, Blender

After using this design paper on my last card, I had to open it again.  This is another image that reminded me of Paris so I used Carta Bella Paris Girl 6x6 Paper.  It's so gorgeous, I'm so glad I got two packs of this paper :)  I also used the La La Land Crafts Eiffel Tower Die, which is absolutely gorgeous and cuts beautifully.  I covered it with Ranger Star Dust Stickles (I also added some Stickles to her dress).  Finally, I added some pearls to finish it off.  What do you think?

Here are some more angles and close up photos:







Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and make sure to stop by the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the DT has come up with and also enter the challenge yourself.  Hugs!

1 comment:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love it!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company