Thursday, January 17, 2013

Roller Skatin'

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful week.  I have a quick post for you today, I just wanted to share a card I made using this adorable image from Saturated Canary (available exclusively at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps (this particular image is called Bella and I just love her). 


I used SU cardstock and my DP is from Echo Park.  I colored the image with copics and then added a bow, roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, and pearls for some finishing touches.  Here's a list of the copics I used: 
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20  (Lips: R81, R83, R85; Eyes: E21, E25, E29)
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Shirt: R81, R83, R85, R59
Stockings and purse: RV000, R81, R83
Shirt and socks: B91, B93, B97, B99
Skates: W2, W4, R81, R83, R85 (Wheels: R81, R83, R85, C7, C3, C1)
Shadow around image: W4, W2, Blender
Here's a side view:
 

 
And a close up:
 

What do you think?  Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day :)

3 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Goooooooorgeous!!! Beautiful colouring & card Christine! I love those flowers. I have to get some of those for my cards one of these days. They really compliment your design! ♥

Peggie said...

She's adorable. Great card.

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company