Friday, July 20, 2012

Just For You

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!  I'm so glad the weekend is here :)  I have another card to share with you today using another fabulous image from Saturated Canary.  I can't say enough good things about these wonderful images.  They are SO much fun to color, I just love them. 



This particular image is called Neveah and I think she's just precious.  I colored her up with my copic markers and then sponged around the image with SU ink using my Tim Holtz blending tool.  I also added some Stickles to her dress.  Next I created my card base using SU cardstock.  My DP is from DCWV.  The flourish/swirl was cut out using my Cricut and my Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge.  Here's a close up:



I added some gorgeous roses from Wild Orchid Crafts (I added Stickles for some extra sparkle).  I also added some pearls.  Here's another closeup of the image with the roses:



I decorated the inside as well using another swirl cut out and a sentiment from the dollar bin at Michael's.  Usually I put my sentiments on the front of my cards, but I thought it was just too crowded so I put it inside this time.





What do you think?  Well, thanks so much again as always for stopping by.  I'm having so much fun getting back into using my copics and it keeps my mind occupied (as opposed to concentrating on how uncomfortable I am or stressing about the baby coming soon) :)  Have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company