Monday, July 30, 2012

Dance!

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! :)  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  We are huge Olympics fans so we spent most of the weekend watching the Olympics, so much fun! :)  Well, I'll get right to it, here is my card for today:



Well, lately, as you know, I have been working on improving my copic coloring skills ever since I discovered Saturated Canary stamps.  I was SO excited that Krista (owner and illustrator of these beauties) re-released this retired digi stamp called Harley and Haley.  How CUTE is this image?!?! :)  I colored the image with my copics and then inked around it using my Tim Holtz blending tool.  My cardstock is from SU (and I used Copic Express It cardstock for the image, I love this paper, it really helps with my coloring).  My DP is from Kaisercraft. 


I added a flourish/scroll which I cut out using my Cricut and my Stretch Your Imagination cartridge.  I also added a ribbon, roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, and pearls.  Here's a close up of this cutie:



Well, that's it from me today.  Thank you so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day :)


4 comments:

Jovan said...

This card is so BEAUTIFUL!

Danni said...

This image is on my wishlist! So adorable! Love your card!

Jessie Conger said...

Thsi is so adorable. You make these cards so sweet. I love the way you color!!!

rovianne said...

OH My Gees... Gorgeous!
Love the image also, but can't find her anywhere?

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company