Monday, November 14, 2011

Just For You

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! :) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a great start :) I have a fun card to share with you today so I'll get right to it.




Isn't this image adorable?!?! It's from My Scrap Chick and is designed by Christy Croll (Tiddlyinks). I just love her new patterns. I cut the image out using my Silhouette, put everything together, and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. The face is from Peachy Keen Stamps (Princess Face Assortment). I next created my card base out of SU cardstock. I added some pearls, a bow, dew drops, and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts for some finishing touches. The sentiment is from Studio G (I got it at Michael's). What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I should have lots of fun projects to share with you this week including my very first project as a Design Team Member for Joy's Life Stamps. I'm so excited! :) Thanks so much as always for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Crafty Starkie said...

This little girl is so stinkin' cute! I may have to do some SVG shopping! :) Thank you for sharing!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company