Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Witch Is In

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! :) Thank goodness the weekend is almost here! :) I have another Halloween card to share with you today.





For my card today, I decided to use this adorable witch bear from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (Halloween Bears set). I cut the image out using my Silhouette. I put all the pieces together and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. I created my card base out of SU cardstock. I then added pearls, a ribbon, a bow, a small bow to her dress (from Trendy Twine), and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. The cute sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

ufoide@gmail.com said...

another wonderful silhouette work! Oh i'm so admired...i wish a cutter....very very beautiful

Crafty Starkie said...

I am so excited to get my Cameo! These bears are absolutely adorable!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company