Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday :) I have to make this super quick today so I'll get right to my card :)




For my card today, I decided to make a Thanksgiving card (I usually don't do too many of these, but I wanted to change that this year :) ). I decided to use this cute little pilgrim from the Paper Doll Dress Up cricut cartridge. I cut the doll out, did some doodling around all the pieces, and then added that adorable face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps (this one is from the Princess Face Assortment set). I then created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from DCWV. The cute sentiment is from Studio G (I got it at Wal-Mart). I added a bow and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as swirls (punched out with an EK Success punch) and pearls. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. See you back here tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Crafty Starkie said...

What a great Thanksgiving card. I love all the pretty fall colors and that adorable PKS face!

gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company