Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I have a fun Halloween card to share with you today so I'll get right to it :)





Isn't this little bear too cute? :) The pattern is from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (Halloween Bears Set). The face is from Peachy Keen Stamps (Tear Bear faces set). I cut the image out using my Silhouette and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from Recollections. I added pearls, swirls from an EK Success punch, a bow, and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. What do you think?

Well, that's it form me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day! :)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company