Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I Woof You

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are having a wonderful week. I have a new card to share with you today. I'm really pleased with how this one came out, I hope you like it :)




For my card today, I decided to cut out this adorable dog house and puppy dog from the Everday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge. I welded the dog to the dog house in my Gypsy, then copied the design and flipped it and then welded it together to create a shape card. I then cut the dog house out twice (once for the base, once for the roof and door so I could do a different color). Then I cut the dog out, hid his face using the hide contour feature on my Gypsy, then stamped his cute little face using the brand new puppy face stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps. I did lots of doodling with my white gel pen, then put everything together. I added a little bow to the puppy's hair using Baker's Twine and I added a pink rhinestone to the dog's collar. Finally, I stamped my sentiment, which is from Studio G. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you enjoy my card. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Live Love and Scrap said...

Came by to say congrats on winning the Scrappy Mom's Halloween blog hop and just fell in LOVE with this card!!! Its soooo flippin cute!!!

hugs,
Sarah

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company