Thursday, September 22, 2011

Candy Corn Kisses

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! :) Hope you are having a wonderful week. I have another fun Halloween card to share with you today so I'll get right to it.




For my card today I decided to cut out this adorable image from Little Scraps of Heaven (this is this week's freebie so run over there this week and get it for free). I cut the image out using my Silhouette, did some doodling with my white gel pen, and then put everything together. I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is a mixture of K&Co. and MME. The spiderwebs in the corners were done with a Martha Stewart corner punch. I added a bow and rose from Wild Orchid Crafts for some finishing touches. The perfect sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day :)

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Adorable!
Lynn

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

So very cute! I love the patterned papers you used. Great card! :)

Crafty Starkie said...

Oh my cuteness! This is so wonderful! I love the colors, the bear, and the ribbon!

Judy said...

This is sooo avdorable! You always do such pretty detail work:-)

Anonymous said...

awwwww that is SO cute!!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company