Friday, August 12, 2011

Scrapastical Kreations Friday Challenge

Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I'm so excited that the weekend is finally here. Any exciting plans? I'm getting together with a friend tomorrow to go to a dollhouse shop and I'm so excited. I have a dollhouse that I've had for years and I can't wait to get it all put together and decorated.

Well, it's Friday so that means that it's another Friday challenge over on the Scrapstaical Kreations fan page over on Facebook. Our challenge this week was to alter something, anything, using a SK pattern.




For my project, I decided to alter a little miniature bucket that I got at Michael's. I used this adorable Dracula bear from the A Haunted Halloween Pattern Set. My DP is from MME and I tied lots of ribbons to the handle. Just a cute little bucket I can fill with candy and treats for Halloween. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company