Thursday, July 21, 2011

You're the Cat's Meow

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! Wow, I can't believe it's Thursday already, this week is flying by. I still have so much to get done this week, I wish there were a few extra hours in the day :)





For my card today, I decided to use this adorable cut from My Scrap Chick. This particular image is from the Bella and Baxtor Pet Palz. Isn't she cute? I just love her. I cut her out using my Silhouette, did some doodling with my white gel pen, and then adhered everything together using dimensionals. The faces on the kitten and the girl are from Peachy Keen Stamps I then created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from MME. For some finishing touches, I added ribbon, a bow, pearls, dew drops, and a rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Super adorable card! TFS! I'm now following. :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card! I love it :-)

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company