Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Howdy

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday :) I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I have a super busy day so I'll keep my chit chat short and get right to my project.




For my card today, I decided to create a card using this super cute image from Scraptastical Kreations. This cute little cowgirl bear is from the Western Days Pattern Set. I cut her out using my Silhouette, did some chalking around the pieces, put everything together and then did some doodling with my white gel pen. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from Debbie Mumm. I adhered my cute little cowgirl to my card base with dimensionals and then added a bow, pearls, roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, and dew drops for some finishing touches. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

No comments:

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company