Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sneak Peek - New Sweet Pea Image

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I have a super quick post to share with you today so I'll get right to it :)




Isn't this image fabulous?!?! Today I have the pleasure of debuting a new image from Sweet Pea Stamps. This adorable image is illustrated by the incredibly talented Terra Bidlespacher. You can find the image, along with lots of other sneak peeks, HERE at the Sweet Pea Stamps website. I just fell in love with this image the minute I saw it. I colored the image with copics and then lightly sponged around the image with SU's Bashful Blue ink. Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from MME. I also added some dew drops and some roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. I kept my embellishments pretty simple as I wanted the image to be the main focal point. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Sorry to be so short, I have a crazy busy day ahead of me today. Have a wonderful day and thank you all so much as always for stopping by.

8 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Christine, OH! she is lovely ! you showcased her wonderfully.
Love the sweetness and tenderness expressed in you card.
Hugs. Danielle.

Gina K said...

Such a sweet image...brings me back to my childhood obsession with unicorns! You colored them up so well.

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Christine she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! What another fabby creation!

Marlene said...

Wow - what a pretty card! Lovin' that unicorn!!

Maria Matter said...

oh she's darling Christine! Gorgeous card & coloring!!
hugs & blessings!

Becky Dunham said...

Absolutely stunning Christine! The stamp is beautiful and you have done an amazing job of coloring them :)

jimlynn said...

Christine, this is just STUNNING!!! What a gorgeous card.
Lynn

Lyn S said...

Beautiful card Christine!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company