Tuesday, January 25, 2011

XOXO

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far. Things here are great, just super busy as always :)





For my card today, I decided to create another fun Cricut card. This time, I used my Rock Princess cricut cartridge (I love this cartridge, there are so many fun cuts). I cut the dancing girl out at 5 inches. After I pieced everything together, I used my white gel pen to do some doodling. Next I created my card base using SU cardstock (my card measures 5 1/2" by 4 1/4"). My DP is from DCWV (All Dressed Up Stack . . . I've been using this stack a lot lately, I love it!). I used a Martha Stewart border punch on my top panel of DP. I also added a ribbon, bow (tied with my Bow Easy), a charm (I got this at Michael's, it was made by Making Memories), pearls, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. Finally, I adhered my dancing girl to my card base with dimensionals. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. I hope you enjoyed my fun Cricut card. Have a wonderful day and thanks so much as always for stopping by.

4 comments:

Adrian said...

Very beautiful! Great job:)

Crystal said...

So much fun Christine, LOVE the paper and sparkle girl!

B said...

So fun! Love all the sparkle! and the touches of the white!

Marlene said...

That is one groovy, happenin' chick!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company