Monday, November 15, 2010

Shall We Dance

Hi everyone and Happy Monday :) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are having a great day! I have a super quick post for you, I have a million things to get done at work today and must get to it. I have two Cricut cards to share with you today, both made using the new Shall We Dance cartridge. I LOVE this cartridge, it has so many fun images. I used to dance when I was younger and then took dance up again in college. I loved it so much so I just had to get this cartridge! :)




For my first card, I cut the image out at 5". I used Peach Keen Princess face stamps for her face (LOVE these stamps!). All cardstock is from SU. For some extra touches, I added pearls, Primas, a bow, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?




For my second card, I cut the image out at 5". All cardstock is from SU. I used a different face stamp from the Peach Keen Princess face assortment for her face. My DP is from DCWV. I added a ribbon, bow, ballerina charm, Primas, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today. Hope you enjoyed my dancers :) Have a wonderful day and thanks so much as always for stopping by.

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Both are great! She looks like she's dancing right off that paper!!
Lynn

Crystal said...

Christine these are FANTASTIC BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Lyn S said...

They're both so pretty Christine!!

Peggie said...

What delightful dancers and cards.

Marlene said...

Such pretty cards! Both my daughters were in dance. My older daughter loved it more than my younger one did. *sigh* Thanks for bringing back memories with your card!

B said...

Oh so sweet! Love the dancer girls!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company