Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hey Girlfriend - You Rock!

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. I'm so excited, I have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day so I plan to spend much of the day in the craft room. This week at work has so far been absolutely crazy busy and exhausting so I'm really looking forward to a day off! :)




I have a super quick and super fun Cricut card to share with you today. I just love the way this card turned out. I decided to use my Rock Princess cartridge to create a fun girly card. I first cut the image out at 4" and put the image together (I used SU cardstock on everything but her shirt, for that, I used DCWV glitter cardstock). Next I created my card base out of SU cardstock. My DP is from DCWV (All Dressed Up stack). For some fun touches, I added pearls, a ribbon and bow, and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. I adhered the rocker girl to my card base using dimensionals. Finally, I added the sentiment (which is from an old Hanna Stamps set). What do you think?

Side Note: I still have not heard from Alison who won my Sweet Pea Blog Candy. If I do not hear from you by midnight tonight EST, I'll have to pick another winner.

I hope you enjoyed my Cricut card today. Thanks so much as always for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here soon! :)

10 comments:

Angela said...

too cute Christine!! Sorry I am so behind on all my comments. Ihave absolutely no extra time at home so I am commenting from work!! Shhh don't tell anyone!! lol!! I love the DP you used with this little rocker girl!! I bet you will be glad to have a day off!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Marlene said...

I love this card! Everything about it screams CUTE!

Danni said...

This is so awesome!! What a fun, cute card!

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute, I love, love love all the polka dots! Enjoy your day off.

B said...

Super cute with all the polka dots!

cabio's craft corner said...

That's so cute Christine. It's such a fun and happy card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Crystal said...

Christine WOW this is sooo much fun, I LOVE this rockin girl and that dp is FABULOUS!! Such a fun and AWESOME creation sweetie!

Cindy Haffner said...

WICKED SWEET!!

Maria Matter said...

oh I LOVE it Christine!!! Your card definitely ROCKS!!!
Enjoy your day off, crafting & relaxing!
hugs & blessings!

Lyn S said...

What fun!!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company