Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Halloween Pop-Up

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!!! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. We've had a great one so far. Yesterday we ran some errands, I worked in the craft room a lot, and we watched a lot of football (unfortunately our Mountaineers lost, but it was a good game). Hope to get some more craft time in today along with some household chores.

I'm so excited to share my card with you today. This card took me two days to finish, but I'm really happy with the results. I love the new Halloween images from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps so I decided to create a spooky pop up card scene. I apologize in advance, but this post has lots of pictures :) Here's a long angled view of the inside pop-up section:



Now, going back to the beginning, I created the front of my card first. I kept it really simple since the main focus of the card is the inside pop-up scene. Here's the front:



And here are a bunch more pictures of the inside from different angles:







The witch and haunted house image as well as the image on the front of the card are all from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. All images were colored with copics. The fence, tree, and tomb stone on the inside of the card were cut from my Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge. I added Stardust Stickles to the witch's shirt and hat and to the inside of the windows and to the bat on the haunted house image. On the front side of the card, I added lavender pearls and a bow. On the inside, I added Primas and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from Studio G.

I decided to enter this card into the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge Blog contest. The challenge this week was to use orange, green, and purple. What do you think?

Whew, well, if you made it this far, thanks for sticking with me :) I had so much fun making this card, I hope you like it. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day! :)

13 comments:

jimlynn said...

All that hard work really paid off! It's gorgeous.
Lynn

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Christine. She's beautifully coloured and there is so much detail on this!
Clairex

Playing with Paper said...

Wow!! I just love your card! Great work.

Brandi said...

This is so stinkin awesome!!! Fabulous in every way! :) Smiles ~ Brandi

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh my GOSH too much FUN!!

B said...

Absolutely lovely! So many fun details!

Angela said...

Oh Christine I so adore your Halloween scene you created on htis easel card.! AWESOME creation!!
Hugs:)
Angela

g said...

totally amazing & adorable- LOVE it!

Rosa Witten said...

What a Fun Pop Up Card! I have not made one in forever. Your hard work really paid off! Thanks for sharing :)

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, this is FABULOUS!!!! What a surprise when it's opened! xxD

Unknown said...

Wow what an amazing card. I was thinking of entering, but seeing your card, my my....
Frea

Ronda Archangelo said...

Great card!!

Maria Matter said...

WOWZA, this is incredible Christine!!!! So many wonderful elements! WOW I bet you had a blast making this! Just FANTASTIC!!!
HUGS!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company