Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fly Dandelions




Hi everyone and Happy Thursday :) I hope you are all having a wonderful week. It's been so warm here the last few days, just gorgeous. Spring definitely makes me smile :)

For my card today, I just had to ink up this gorgeous new image from Sweet Pea Stamps. This image is called Fly Dandelions and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. I colored the image with copics (lavender: V12, V15; Blues: B32, B34, B37, B000, B02; skin: E00, E01, E11; Hair: E33, E35, E37). Next, I inked around the image with Memento Purple Hydrangea ink. I then created my card base out of SU cardstock (Bashful Blue and Perfect Plum). I used my SU Ticket Corner punch on all corners and added lavender pearls. The design paper is from K&Co. For a finishing touch, I added roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. What do you think?

As always, thank you all so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

Hugs, Christine

12 comments:

Angela said...

See I'm still jealous!!! My stamps will probably be in Sat. or Mon. Lynette has had the worst problem with her last order of rubber. She is getting 1 good sheet out of 8 she presses. She should have a new roll today!! And she strives for Quality!! I love the colors you used and the way you didi the dandelions!! SO pretty!! Hope you are having a great week!!
Hugs:)
Angela

jimlynn said...

Beautiful.....it looks almost like a painting. Gorgeous.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow girl!! Your coloring is stunning!! These images are perfect for you!! You always rock them!!
hugs,
Chris

Danni said...

What a pretty card!! Love the papers/colors...so nice!

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Lovely colors. The cat's eyes are so something - they just seem to look right through you. Great job.

Gina Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous Christine! I love seeing how you color these images. I haven't gotten this one yet, I am going to have to wait a little bit.

marsha said...

Another gorgeous creation Christine! Fabulous coloring and layout!

Hugs,
Marsha

Maria Matter said...

STUNNING Christine!!!! Wow, this image is really awesome and your coloring is gorgeous! You do a great job of coordinating colors with your papers! You soooo ROCK these images hun!
Have a fabby weekend!!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your card is gorgeous!! The details are so well done!! Your coloring just brings the image to life!!
Blessings and Hugs!!

cabio's craft corner said...

That's so cool Christine. Love the image and your beautiful coloring on this card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tracy S said...

Wow this is so pretty! Your coloring and inking is fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Lyn S said...

Just gorgeous! The colouring is amazing, just love the cat's eyes!

...and they lived happily ever after.
blog design by vk design company